Tubex Vinewrap is a twin-walled tube that has been split vertically, enabling it to wrap around a plant and expand as the plant grows. It can also be installed and removed easily allowing for bud rubbing and inspection. The Tubex Vinewrap also provides protection against animal browsing, herbicide sprays and accidental damage during mechanical weeding.
Hints and tips
- Use a firm cane to soil depth of at least 30cm
- Never force open beyond original diameter
- Using the wrap's natural strength push lightly into the soil to remove gaps at the base
- Use a Tubex Ancorfix to prevent the wrap from being forced open in windy or exposed sites
- For exceptionally windy or exposed conditions, minor abrasion may occur around the top of the tube - consider an alternative such as a Tubex Ecovine.