Tubex Vine Original
Tubex Vine Original, the wider diameter, twin-wall, tubular construction shelter, with flared rim, manufactured from environmentally harmless polypropylene is supplied with with two holes at the top to accommodate trellis attachment. May be re-used.
- UV stabilised polypropylene, harmless to the environment
- Heights: 0.4m, 0.6m, 0.75m or 0.9m (tolerance: + 0-25mm)
- Diameters: 90mm to 110mm, nested in 5
- Specially blended Tubex green
- Flared rim to minimise stem abrasion
- Two holes near top of tube to accommodate fixing mechanism
- Wider diameter vine shelter to accommodate larger leaved vines
- Built-in strengthening rods for added durability at the trellis attachment area
- Durable twin-wall construction for the best possible strength-to-weight ratio
- UV stabilised to provide an estimated life of 5 years (can vary depending on site conditions)
- May be re-used
- Suitable for all types of vines and most site conditions
- Especially suitable for larger-leafed vines due to the larger diameter
- Protects against herbicide spray drift, mechanised weeding and from animal browsing.